Thursday 24 January 2019

HAPPY RETIREMENT & NEW HOME



Afternoon everyone.  Today I am sharing a couple of cards.  One is for a retirement and the other for a new home.




Paper ~ from my stash

Stamp & Sentiment ~ Digi Stamp Boutique (Now with Lilly of the Valley) " coloured with Promarkers





Paper ~ from my stash

Stamp & Sentiment ~ Stamping Bella, coloured with Promarkers

Dies ~ MFT



I would like to enter my cards into the following challenge:-


Passion for Promarkers ~ #477 ~ Flowers


Thanks for taking the time to stop by and enjoy the rest of your day.....




2 comments:

  1. Two gorgeous cards, Jayne! Love the soft colours of both but think the house one just edges it for me! Thank you for joining in my Flower challenge at Passion for Promarkers this week, good luck! Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both gorgeous card Jayne.I love your designs and colouring and the images are stunning.
    Thanks for joining us this week at PFP :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments, they really mean a lot

Jayne x