Wednesday 6 February 2019

CREATIVE INSPIRATIONS DT POST - WITH LOVE



This month's challenge is "With Love".  It's Valentines Day this month so whether it's a card for a loved one or a close friend we want to see some loved up creations.


Our prize this month is a selection of these ribbons from our lovely sponsor Crafty Ribbons



For my card this month I have gone through my stamp collection and picked out one of my favourites.  This is a set from MFT called "You Gnome Me".




Paper ~ Poundland
Stamp Image & Sentiment ~ MFT "You Gnome Me", coloured with Promarkers
Sequins ~ The Range

We look forward to seeing your creations over at the Creative Inspirations Blog


I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:-






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all your lovely comments, they really mean a lot

Jayne x