Friday 11 January 2019

BIG WISHES FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY


Afternoon everyone.  Today I am sharing a card using a new a stamp I recently purchased.  It's called Holding Happiness from Newton's Nook available from Seven Hills Craft.  It's a very useful stamp set which can be used for many occasions.




Paper ~ from my stash
Stamp & Sentiment ~ Newton's Nook ~ "Holding Happiness" coloured with Promarkers
Dies ~ MFT & Sugar Pea Designs



I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:-



I Love Promarkers ~ #375 ~ AG

Passion for Promarkers ~ #475 ~ dies/and or punches




Thanks for taking the time to stop by and enjoy the rest of your day.....








6 comments:

  1. I love this. Great design.
    Thanks for joining us at I 💖 Promarkers.
    Hugs Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card. Thanks for joining Passion for Promarkers. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely card and colour combo and use of die thanks for sharing at pfp this week

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card. Thanks for joining Passion for Promarkers. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card - thanks for joining in at I ❤ Promarkers - hope to see you again next time!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments, they really mean a lot

Jayne x