Wednesday 2 January 2019

CREATIVE INSPIRATIONS DT POST ~ ANYTHING GOES


This month's challenge is Anything Goes!  An easy challenge to kick the new year off!


This month's prize is from THE PAPER SHELTER and the prize is 3 IMAGES OF THE WINNER'S CHOICE!


For this month's challenge I have used a very apt image from our sponsor called A Papercraft Fun



The paper and card are from my stash.  The Notebook Die is from Clearly Besotted and the sentiment is from a set from Newtons Nook called Made from Scratch.



I Look forward to seeing your creations over at the Creative Inspirations Blog.



I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:-

Passion for Promarkers ~ #474 ~ Add a Sentiment 






3 comments:

  1. Oh I love this image, and you've inspired me to use it! Perfect sentiment for your lovely card, and I love the notebook sheet! Thanks so much for sharing your card with us at Passion for ProMarkers!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw this is gorgeous Jayne! A perfect image for a crafter and your colouring is perfect. Great layout and I just love that notebook die too! Thanks for joining in with the challenge at PFP this week. Hugs, Karen xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fantastic card Jayne. I love the fun image and your colouring is perfect. I really like the notebook die and backing paper. Thanks for sharing with us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments, they really mean a lot

Jayne x