Wednesday 1 July 2015

STAY COOL!

Good morning everyone, I hope you are all well.
So on to my card for today...... I am inspired by the lovely, if a bit hot; weather we are experiencing at the moment and thought this would make everyone feel a little cooler

 

 


Image from Digi Stamp Boutique “Scrumptious Sundae” - coloured with Promarkers

Enamel Dots – from stash

I would like to enter my card into the following challenge:

 
Passion for Promarkers (303) – CAS

I Love Promarkers (276) - Summer


Thanks for taking the time to stop by and enjoy the rest of your day.....

 

 

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, I love the yummy image and wonderful CAS design.
    Thank you for taking part in the Passion for Promarkers Challenge this week.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic example and a lady after my own heart, when the saying is ''less is more'' I really love this type of card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Jayne. Thank you so much for sharing it with us at PFP this week for our CAS challenge. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really nice, love the ice cream image and the doodling :) Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments, they really mean a lot

Jayne x