Wednesday 15 July 2015

PRICKLY FRIEND!

Good morning everyone, I hope you are all well.

Back from a week’s break in lovely Yorkshire. So on to my card for today...... an old cutie from Digistamp Boutique.

 

 Card & Pearls– from my stash

Paper – Pink Petticoat

Image & Sentiment – Digi Stamp Boutique coloured with Promarkers

Die – Die-namics Stitched Circle Stax


I would like to enter my card into the following challenge:

 
I Love Promarkers – Pets (278)

Digistamp Boutique – July Competition

 
Thanks for taking the time to stop by and enjoy the rest of your day.....

1 comment:

  1. This is a fabulous cute image great design . Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers challenge good luck Ginny x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments, they really mean a lot

Jayne x