Wednesday 22 July 2015

ENJOYING TIME IN THE GARDEN

Morning again, my second post of today with my card for the day.  This is me this time of the year spending as much time as possible in my garden.  Love the sun and warm days but hate to say that the garden could do with a little rain especially as the water butt is now empty!

 

Card – from my stash

Paper – Pink Petticoat

Image – DS Boutique – Gardening Betty – coloured with Promarkers and trimmed with Xcut Corner Punch

Flower – made from my stash

Leaf Die – Marianne Designs
 
I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:


Passion for Promarkers (306) – Flowers
 
Creative Inspirations (323) – Flowers

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and enjoy the rest of your day.....

6 comments:

  1. oh thats a fabulous card Jayne, thank you so much for sharing it with us over on the pfp challenge blog hugs Lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really cute creation! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet and very charming. Lovely image and great colours. Thanks for playing with us over at PFP this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, love your image and colours! Thanks for joining in my floral challenge over at a Passion for Promarkers, good luck! Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous card, love the image and colours.
    Thanks for joining this weeks challenge at Passion for Promarkers.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card with lovely colors and design.Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Inspirations. Agnieszka DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments, they really mean a lot

Jayne x