Thursday 2 July 2015

NEW DIES

Good morning everyone, I hope you are all well.

So on to my card for today...... I am playing around with my new dies again today.

 

 Card & Pearls– from my stash

Paper – Pink Petticoat

Sentiment – Digi Stamp Boutique

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Papertake Weekly – Take your Pick (Sketch 102 and Pearls)

Creative Inspirations – Anything Goes (320)
 
Thanks for taking the time to stop by and enjoy the rest of your day.....
 

 

2 comments:

  1. Such a lovely creation! Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations this week! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great, simple design, Thanks for joining in over at Creative Inspirations.
    CraftyNatalie {DT}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments, they really mean a lot

Jayne x