Friday 1 May 2015

MY NEW PASTEL PROMARKERS


Good morning everyone, I hope everyone is well.

So on to my card for today...... trying out my new set of Promarkers today.  I am now the proud owner of a set of pastel shades.



 

Paper – Pink Petticoat
Card – from my stash
Image – Digi Stamp Boutique – Jasper & Flower, coloured with Promarkers
Sentiment – Digi Stamp Boutique
Flowers – made with Hobbycraft Flower punch and pearls from my stash

 I would like to enter my card into the following challenge:

 Creative Inspirations – Cute Critters

 Thanks for taking the time to stop by and enjoy the rest of your day.....

 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. A gorgeous creation in a lovely spring colour scheme! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments, they really mean a lot

Jayne x