Thursday 14 January 2016

NEW CRAFTY STASH

Afternoon everyone.  It’s horrible outside today, cold with rain and sleet showers so what can I do but a bit of creating in the craft room!   So here is my card for today. I am using some new stash that I have purchased in recent weeks




Paper – Pink Petticoat
Card – from my stash
Enamel Shapes – We R Memory Keepers
Dies – MFT
Image & Sentiment – MFT – You Gnome Me coloured with Promarkers 



I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:-

Seven Hills Crafts – January 2016 Colour Challenge

I Love Promarkers – Something New (new stamp & embellishments)

Cute Card Thursday – #408 A Bit of Fun

As You Like It – Favourite Paper or Non Paper Project (always paper – cannot resist new 
stamps and embellishments)

Crafty Calendar Challenge – Something New (new stamp & embellishments)


Thanks for taking the time to stop by and enjoy the rest of your day.....










8 comments:

  1. A lovely clean fresh and simple card. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. That little gnome is adorable and I really like how you've framed him in the circle layered over squares!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!
    What a gorgeous recipe book!
    Many thanks for joining in our 'FUN' Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
    Debx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card, and a fab image. I love the enamel shapes that match the gnomes hat! Thank you for joining us at Crafty Calendar Challenge.
    Katrina x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic card and love your cute new stamp. Thank you for sharing with us at I ♥ Promarkers. DT Shona xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what a cute CAS card! ...& you've just reminded me I NEED that stamp! Thanks so much for playing along at Seven Hills Crafts Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha love this card, great colours too! Thanks for joining in with our challenge at As You Like It,
    hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the simple colour blocks as a background for this cheeky gnome, such a fun and fresh card... Love it :)
    Thanks for playing along with our colour challenge at Seven Hills Crafts :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments, they really mean a lot

Jayne x