Thursday 7 May 2015

A GAME OF GOLF ANYONE?

Good morning everyone, I hope everyone is well.

So on to my card for today...... I have a card to make for a family birthday coming up later this month.  Male cards can sometimes be a bit difficult but here it is...



Paper – from my stash

Image – Digi Stamp Boutique – Golf Alf – coloured with Promarkers

Frame – created from Die-namics Square Stack

Gems – from stash

 

I would like to enter my card into the following challenge:

Papertake Weekly – Anything Goes
 
Passion for Promarkers – Keep Calm and Chill Out

I Love Promarkers – Anything Goes

 
Thanks for taking the time to stop by and enjoy the rest of your day.....





 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Jayne. Such a perfect image to go with our theme this week. Thanks for joining us at PFP. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab card ,love the CAS design
    Thanks for joining us at I love promarkers and good luck in the challenges
    Tracey x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments, they really mean a lot

Jayne x