Wednesday 18 November 2015

I ♥ PROMARKERS CHALLENGE GDT CARD – CHRISTMAS IS COMING

Morning everyone, I hope you are all well today.
It’s Wednesday and so time to share my third GDT card for I ♥ Promarkers. 

This week’s challenge theme is TRADITIONAL CHRISTMAS and our lovely sponsors are Letraset and The Stamping Boutique.



For my card today I have used a digi image called “Candle” from the Stamping Boutique coloured with Promarkers.  The silver card is from my stash, paper from Digistamp Boutique “snow background”, all dies are MFT and snowflake embellishments are from Poundland

Promarker colours used:- Grass, Green Shoot, Heatwave, Honeycomb, Starfish, Soft Lime, Pastel Beige and Satin.

For info on how to enter and for lots of inspiration from the I ♥ Promarker DT visit the I ♥ Promarker challenge – join me there!

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:-

Cute Card Thursday - Light it Up (400)

Papertake Weekly - Let It Snow 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all your lovely comments, they really mean a lot

Jayne x