Wednesday 4 November 2015

I ♥ PROMARKERS CHALLENGE GDT CARD – HAVE YOU GOT THE TALENT?

Morning everyone, I hope you are all well today.  It’s Wednesday and so time to share my first ever GDT card for I ♥ Promarkers.  I am hugely honoured to have been asked to join them and will be with the team for November.

This week’s challenge theme is MUSIC and our lovely sponsor is Kenny K.



For my card I have used “Mad Skillz” digi stamp by Kenny K, coloured with Promarkers very hip!  All dies used are MFT except for the star which is a Hobbycraft punch.  The card is from my stash and the paper is also MFT “Farm Fresh Gingham”.
Promarker Colours: Black, Cool Grey 3, Blush, Lavender, Lilac, Pale Pink, Rose Pink and Magenta
For info on how to enter and for lots of inspiration from the I ♥ Promarker DT visit the I ♥ Promarker challenge – join me there!

I would like to enter my card into the following challenge:-

Papertake Weekly - AG



















1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card Jayne it is a great design I like the one corner cut and your colour combo Ginny x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments, they really mean a lot

Jayne x