Wednesday 24 June 2015

SUMMER VASE


Good morning everyone, I hope you are all well.
So on to my card for today...... I am playing around with my new Digi Stamp Boutique images again.  I thought this image would be nice for a summer card.....

 

 


Image  – Simple Vase 2 - Digi Stamp Boutique coloured with Promarkers
Papers – Pink Petticoat
 
Die - Die-namics - Stictched Circle
 
Button – from stash

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:


Papertake Weekly – Trio-Tastic (Flowers)

Creative Inspirations – Your Favourite 319 (Simple Embellishments)
 

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and enjoy the rest of your day.....

1 comment:

  1. A super cute creation! A very eye catching C&S card! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments, they really mean a lot

Jayne x