Thursday 4 June 2015

CHEERS!


Good morning everyone, I hope you are all well on this lovely warm and sunny day

So on to my card for today......  a card for Father’s Day maybe or a male birthday.


Image – Cheers Alf - Digi Stamp Boutique coloured with Promarkers

Paper – Pink Petticoat

Gems & Card – from stash

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Passion for Promarkers – Colours of your Country (Great Britain) (299)

I love Promarkers – Paper Piercing (272)

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and enjoy the rest of your day.....

 

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, love the image. Thank you for joining us over on the I love promarkers challenge this week. Lizzie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool card! Love the clean and fresch feeling! Thanks for joining our challenge this week. Hugs Lotta, Dt for Passion for ProMarkers

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments, they really mean a lot

Jayne x