Wednesday 5 May 2021

CREATIVE INSPIRATIONS CHALLENGE MAY & JUNE ~ "THE SEASON OF SPRING"

 Morning,

A new month and a new challenge over at Creative Inspirations blog.  This new challenge runs for May and June and the theme is "The Season of Spring".

Spring is my favourite time of the year.  It's lovely to see all the fresh spring colours in the garden after the darker days of the winter.


We'd like to see entries celebrating the season of Spring.


This month's prize is from CRAFTY RIBBONS and the prize is a selection of these beautiful ribbons!





For my card I've dug out one of my favourite stamps from Stamping Bella.


Image ~ Stamping Bella, coloured with Promarkers 

Dies ~ MFT

Card & Paper ~ from my stash


We look forward to seeing all your Spring related creations over at the Creative Inspirations blog soon



 



 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all your lovely comments, they really mean a lot

Jayne x