Wednesday 2 October 2019

CREATIVE INSPIRATIONS DT POST ~ MASCULINE OR HALOWEEN


It's a new month and so a new challenge at Creative Inspirations and this month's challenge theme is "Masculine or Halloween".  We've decided to combine two themes this month that don't usually get much attention, simply pick one to play along!

This month's prize is from CRAFTY RIBBONS and the prize is a selection of these ribbons!





For my card this month I have chosen to go with a masculine theme.  I think these cute hedgehogs can be used for either male or female cards and I have combined it with masculine colours. 


Paper ~ from my stash

Stamp & Sentiment ~ MFT, coloured with Promarkers

Enamel Dots ~ Echo Park

Dies ~ MFT


We look forward to seeing your creations over at the Creative Inspirations Blog


I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:-












No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all your lovely comments, they really mean a lot

Jayne x