Wednesday 7 August 2019

CREATIVE INSPIRATIONS DT POST ~ SOMETHING SEASONAL


It's a new month and so a new challenge at Creative Inspirations and this month's challenge theme is "Something Seasonal".  We'd like to see you make something celebrating the seasons! So whether you want to stick to a summer theme, indulge in autumnal colours and leaves or make a start on those Christmas cards it's completely up to you!
This month's prize is from Natalie (NGCARDS) and is a bundle of craft goodies!


Unfortunately nobody came forward to claim this prize from April's challenge so it's back up for grabs!
For my card this month I have chosen to go with a CAS summer theme. One of my goals this summer is to make some homemade ice cream.  Something I have never tried before so this card is a bit of inspiration.  I'm also trying out some new inks and stencils, also a new thing for me.



Stencil ~ Clearly Besotted
Ink ~ Versa Color
Stamp, Die & Sentiment ~ Sugar Pea Designs



We look forward to seeing your creations over at the Creative Inspirations Blog









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all your lovely comments, they really mean a lot

Jayne x