Wednesday 3 April 2019

CREATIVE INSPIRATIONS APRIL POST ~ EASTER WISHES OR ANIMALS


This month's challenge is "Easter Wishes or Animals".  This month it's up to you whether you celebrate Easter or create something featuring Animals!
This month's prize is from Natalie and is a bundle of craft goodies!



For my card this month I have chosen Easter Wishes and have printed off a lovely colour therapy image I found online and coloured it with Promarkers and used a piece of bright yellow card to highlight the image.  I've tried to stick to the candy colours you find in a packet of those lovely chocolate speckled eggs!






We look forward to seeing your creations over at the Creative Inspirations Blog



I would like to enter my card into the following challenge:-



As You Like It ~ Favourite Colouring Medium and Why (Promarkers as they are great for blending and shading)
















2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous card. Thank you so much for sharing with us at AYLI. Sarah DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colours, a beautiful card. Thank you for joining in at As You Like It. Lynne DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments, they really mean a lot

Jayne x