Friday 8 February 2019

SPRING


Afternoon everyone.  Today I am sharing a card which reminds me of spring.  The weather outside is wet and windy and so I thought making this card would cheer things up a little


Paper ~ from my stash

Stamp "Fly By Friends" by MFT coloured with Promarkers (Soft Lime, Lemon, Tulip Yellow, Yellow, Almond, Oatmeal, Apricot, Forest Green, Bright Green, Warms Grey 1, Ice Grey 3 & Black)

Dies ~ MFT



I would like to enter my card into the following challenge:-



Passion for Promarkers ~ #479 ~ Flora & Fauna


I Love Promarkers ~ #377 ~ AG with an option of Use a Die Cut or Punch



As you Like It ~ Favourite Shape or Fold & Why (I always like to use a square card
as they suit my clean and simple card style





Thanks for taking the time to stop by and enjoy the rest of your day.....






3 comments:

  1. Great card, Jayne! Love the CAS design, pretty floral image and bees...I love bees...almost as much as clouds?! Thanks for playing along with my challenge this week at Passion for Promarkers! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This really is a wonderful, crisp, springy card! Thank you so much for sharing it with us at As You Like It Challenge. I hope you’ll join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for sharing your fabulous design with us at AYLI for this challenge, love those happy flowers! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments, they really mean a lot

Jayne x