Friday 4 January 2019

BIRTHDAY PUG

Afternoon everyone, to start the new year I have decided to go through my rubber stamp stash collection and have a play around with some old favourites.  This is one from Newton's Nook.


My apologies for the bad photography.  Struggling for a decent light at this time of the year.

Paper ~ Poundland

Image & Sentiment ~ Newton's Nook

Enamel Dots ~ from my stash


I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:-

Passion for Promarkers ~ #474 ~ add a sentiment



Thanks for taking the time to stop by and enjoy the rest of your day...




5 comments:

  1. Fab cute card, love the fun sentiment. Thanks for joining in at PFP
    Natx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I love a pug. Great colour combo. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It, Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hee hee - this is absolutely brilliant!! Love this little pug and your CAS style card is just perfect! Great sentiment too - love it! Thanks for joining in with the challenge at PFP this week. Hugs, Karen xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! I love the cute image and the colours. Thank you for sharing with us at As You Like It. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments, they really mean a lot

Jayne x