Thursday 4 October 2018

CHRISTMAS IS COMING

Hello, today I am sharing a card I have made from the free gift that accompanies Issue 165 of Papercraft Essentials magazine.  I thought I would treat myself to the magazine for some Christmas card inspiration.





The paper is from Sugar Pea Designs, stamps from Papercraft Essentials Issue 165, coloured with Promarkers and the dies are MFT.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:-

I Love Promarkers ~ #369 ~ AG

Passion for Promarkers ~ #464 ~ Christmas is coming.



3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Jayne! I love the cute image and your layout is great! Thanks for joining in my Christmas challenge at Passion for Promarkers, good luck! Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabby looking card with a sweet image and lovely card design. Looks smashing! Thanks for joining us over at PFP this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining in with your lovely card at I Love Promarkers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments, they really mean a lot

Jayne x