Thursday 7 December 2017

HAPPY HIPPO

Today I am making a card for an upcoming family birthday.  I've treated myself to some new stamps recently and thought I would start of making a card with this one from My Favourite Things



Paper ~ MFT "Graphic Grid Pastels"
Stamps & Sentiment ~ MFT "Happy Hippos", coloured with Promarkers
Enamel Dots ~ Echo Park "Happy Summer"
Dies ~ MFT


I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:-


Passion for Promarkers ~ #424 ~ Add a Sentiment

As You Like It ~ "favourite Animal & Why" (Hippo, always my favourite animal on a trip to the zoo and very cute)

Cute Card Thursday ~ #507 ~ AG

Craft Stamper ~ Take it & Make It Challenge ~ December





Thanks for taking the time to stop by and enjoy the rest of your day.....







5 comments:

  1. Aw this is really sweet! Love the punny sentiment too,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card and you have a lovely blog! Thanks for joining the DT Call over at Creative Inspirations! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very cute. I love these sweet hippos. Thanks so much for joining us at As you like it.

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, Jayne and the perfect sentiment too! Thanks for joining in our Mega Christmas challenge at Passion for Promarkers. and I hope we can look forward to seeing more of your lovely makes in 2018, hugs Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute! Thank you for playing along with the Craft Stamper challenge xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments, they really mean a lot

Jayne x