Wednesday 15 June 2016

FATHER'S DAY

Morning everyone. I am back again as promised on my blog/card making catch up. Today's card is for my dad for Father's Day and I am using my jolly gnome stamp from My Favourite Things as my dad is a keen gardener. We were also laughing about our lack of ability to take a decent selfie and so was inspired to make my own version on a card. It also made me tackle a new technique I've not done before using masking paper which I had been putting off. All in all it has not turned out too bad and I am quite pleased with it.






Paper ~ Pretty Pastel Creations ~ The Range 

Card ~ from my stash

Dies ~ MFT

Sentiment ~ computer generated

Stamps and co-ordinating Dies ~ MFT ~ You Gnome Me, coloured with Promarkers 

Promarker Colours ~ Cool Grey, Grass, Green Shoot, Meadow Green, Powder Blue, Capri Blue, Reef Blue, Oasis, Lemon, Caramel, Starfish, Honeycomb, Satin, Sand Dune, Blush, Heatwave, Spring Lilac, Lilac and Blender




I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:-


Crafty Calendar ~ Father's Day/For a Male



Thanks for taking the time to stop by and enjoy the rest of your day.....








1 comment:

  1. Fabulous......that image makes me smile, love it!Thanks for joining us over at Crafty Calendar this time & good luck!
    hugs Jo x
    Dt

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments, they really mean a lot

Jayne x