Thursday 5 November 2015

SPARKLES AND SPARKLERS!!

Good afternoon everyone, I hope you are all well today. So on to my card for today...... I have a family birthday card to do for a little girl who loves anything that sparkles so thought I would get the sequins out and of course it is Bonfire Night!!


Card – from my stash
Paper – Echo Park – “Sunny Days Ahead”
Stamp, Die & Sentiment Set – Clearly Besotted – “Best Birthday coloured with Promarkers
Twine – from my stash
Embossing Folder – Crafts Too
Dies - MFT and XCut
Gold Sequins – Poundland


I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:-


Creative Inspirations (334) – Sparkle

Passion for Promarkers (321) – Embossing


Thanks for taking the time to stop by and enjoy the rest of your day.....







 

4 comments:

  1. Awww, adorable card Jayne. Those stamps are brill' and I love the layout. Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card Jayne, love these cute framyard animals, a really fun design and perfect layout! Thanks for joining in with us this week at Passion for Promarkers :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable! I love it! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Creative Inspirations! Good luck,
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card Jayne. I love the adorable images and your colouring is fab. Great embossing and papers. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments, they really mean a lot

Jayne x