Friday 20 November 2015

SHOP 'TIL YOU DROP

Hello everyone, I hope you are all well today. So to my card for today...... I have used an old digi image from Digi Stamp Boutique to create my latest card.  I am sure we will all be doing a lot of extra shopping in the next few weeks. 





Paper – Pink Petticoat

Linen Cardstock – Craft Sensations from The Range

Image & Sentiment – Shopping Alyssa, coloured with Promarkers

Promarker Colours:- Black, Cool Grey 3, Cool Grey 3, Spring Lilac, Lilac, Green, Mint Green, Pastel Green, Cocoa, Caramel, Sandstone, Blush, & Blender

Gems - from my stash 

Dies – MFT

I would like to enter my card into the following challenge:-

Passion for Promarkers – Shopping (232)

Digistamp Boutique - November Comp

The Ribbon Girl - Nov - Use Any Image 


Thanks for taking the time to stop by and enjoy the rest of your day.....


3 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card Jayne, one of my fav images and I love the colours, they work so well together!. Thanks for playing along at Passion for Promarkers this week :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Jayne. The image is so cute and your colouring and papers are perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow love your card, fab image and love the colours too, thanks for sharing with us at TRG, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments, they really mean a lot

Jayne x