Tuesday 9 June 2015

FATHER'S DAY COMING UP....

Good afternoon everyone, I hope you are all well.

So on to my card for today...... another card using my new digi stamps and one for the men as it is coming up to Father’s Day


 

Image & Sentiment –Golf Buggy - Digi Stamp Boutique –– coloured with Promarkers

Paper – Pink Petticoat

Gems & Card – from stash

 I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:


Passion for Promarkers – Masculine (300)

Papertake Weekly – Something for the Boys

 
Thanks for taking the time to stop by and enjoy the rest of your day.....

 

5 comments:

  1. This is great hun! A great card for a Golf fan! Thanks for playing at PTW! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this is fab! my dad would love a card like this! Thank you for playing along with us over on the PFP challenge blog
    hugs Lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Jayne. I love the fab image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week for our masculine challenge. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabby card. Love the perfect design. Thanks for joining us over at PFP this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. So stunning Jayne.I love the scene you have created and the golf buggy is fabulous.
    Thanks for joining in my masculine challenge this week at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments, they really mean a lot

Jayne x