Thursday 29 August 2019

SENDING HEDGEHUGS

Evening everyone,

A quick card this evening.  I don't usually blog or make cards this late but I have just received my order from the lovely Seven Hills Craft and couldn't wait to have a play around with my new goodies.

I love autumn so have chosen new stamps and embellishments to suit this time of the year.



Paper ~ The Works

Stamp & Sentiment ~ MFT "Happy Hedgehogs", coloured with Promarkers

Dies ~ MFT




I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:-







Thanks for taking the time to stop by......



3 comments:

  1. Oh, so adorable! Great sentiment together with this cute little hedgehog.
    Thank you for sharing your talent with us at I LOVE PROMARKERS. Best of luck! Nick

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet design and your hedgehog is so cute! Thank you for celebrating with us at Freshly Made Sketches for #400!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable little hedgehog and you've created a super-sweet card with him! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments, they really mean a lot

Jayne x