Saturday 16 March 2019

HIP HIPPO HOORAY

Morning, today I am sharing a quick card made for a family birthday.




Paper ~ from my stash
Stamps ~ Happy Hippo ~ MFT, coloured with Promarkers
Dies ~ MFT
Embossing Powder ~ Altenew


I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:-

Passion for Promarkers ~ #484 ~ Spots and/or stripes

I Love Promarkers ~ #379 ~ AG

As You Like It ~ Stencils or Dies ~ I love my growing collection of stitched dies as they add a bit of shape and texture to my cards

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day.....



5 comments:

  1. Great colouring! Thanks so much for joining in at I ❤ Promarkers! Hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really cute image with a bright and cheerful design. Thanks for joining in the fun at passion for Promarkers this week.
    Lorraine DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card Jayne. I love the super cute image and your colouring is perfect. The dotty paper and colour scheme is lovely. Thanks for sharing with us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, such a fun card, Jayne. Beautiful colours and colouring. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card - I love it! Love that little hippo :-) Thank you for joining us at As You Like IT, Jayne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments, they really mean a lot

Jayne x