Friday 23 November 2018

SPREAD YOUR WINGS AND FLY



Afternoon, I'm sharing a non Christmas card with you today using a newly purchased stamp from Clearly Besotted.  I don't have any butterfly stamps and this one is perfect for a quick and easy CAS card.

I must apologise for the blurred photo, today is a cold hand day!

I am entering my card into the following challenges:-

Passion for Promarkers ~ #471 Use three of something (three butterflies coloured with Promarkers)

As You Like It ~ Do you prefer Rubber or Digi's? (I prefer rubber stamps as you can print them just where you want and I prefer to keep it "handmade"

I love Promarkers ~ #372 ~ AG with an option of three layers










3 comments:

  1. Great card! Thanks for entering at I ❤ Promarkers Challenge! Hope to see you again next time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jayne, this is so striking and crisp! I love the simple, yet elegant design. Thanks so much for joining us at As You Like It Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great make, thanks so much for sharing your craftyness with us for this AYLI challenge. See you again soon! Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments, they really mean a lot

Jayne x