Friday 20 July 2018

CELEBRATE THE SEASON


Morning everyone.  Today for the first time ever I am making cards with a winter theme in July.  I think it's this prolonged hot  weather, as nice as it is, which has made me look for some light relief!




Paper ~ Sugar Pea ~ Spots and Stripes

Stamp & Sentiment ~ Stamping Bella ~ the penguin and the marshmallow, coloured with Promarkers



I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:-


I Love Promarkers ~ #363 ~ AG with an option of Christmas in July

Passion for Promarkers ~ #453 ~ Vibrant Colours





Thanks for taking the time to stop by and enjoy the rest of your day.....








2 comments:

  1. A sweet card. Thanks for joining Passion for Promarkers. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Thank you for joining us at I 💖 Pro markers Challenge I adore your super cute make. Hugs from Sharon DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments, they really mean a lot

Jayne x