Saturday 2 June 2018

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CUPCAKE



Morning everyone.  Today I have a fun bright shaker card to share with you from one of my favourite stamp companies




Card & Paper ~ from my stash

Cupcake Stamp ~ Happy Hippos ~ MFT, coloured with Promarkers

Sequins ~ Little Things from Lucy's Cards

Sentiment ~ Happy Happy ~ Lawn Fawn

Dies ~ MFT, Apple Blossom 



I would like to enter the following challenges:-



I love Promarkers ~#360 ~ AG



Thanks for taking the time to stop by and enjoy the rest of your day.....





6 comments:

  1. Fab shaker card, Jayne! Love the simple design and bold colour tones. Thanks for playing along with us at Passion for Promarkers this week! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful shaker card and cupcakes
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous shaker card Jayne. I love the cute image and your colouring is perfect. The papers and CAS layout look fantastic. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week for our anything goes challenge and good luck in the prize draw. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card thanks for sharing at PFP sorry for late comment

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great shaker card thanks for joining us here at I Love Promarkers,Lyn DT x.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Thank you for joining us at I 💖 Pro Markers Challenge blog big hugs from Sharon DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments, they really mean a lot

Jayne x