Thursday 2 February 2017

PUG HUGS

Morning everyone.   I have a card to share with you today using a new stamp set from Newton's Nook.  Thank you Tara @ Seven Hills Craft for your amazing customer service.  I am more of a cat person hence my fondness for Newton's Nook but could not resist this little Pug set.  I thought it would make a great card for my niece who is not really a girly girl.





Card ~ The Range
Paper ~ MFT Tranquil Textures
Stamp, Sentiment & Co-ordinating Dies ~ Newton's Nook ~ Pug Hugs, coloured with Promarkers
Enamel Dots ~ Echo Park
Dies – MFT


I would like to enter my card into the following challenge:-


Passion for Promarkers ~ #380 ~ All Creatures Great and Small




Thanks for taking the time to stop by and enjoy the rest of your day.....









2 comments:

  1. Super cute card! Thank you for joining in my challenge at PFP
    Natx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card Jayne. I love the adorable dog image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for sharing with us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments, they really mean a lot

Jayne x