Friday 4 November 2016

BIRTHDAY GLITTER GIRL

Morning. A card to share with you today which I have made for my niece for her birthday. She is a girl who likes all things glittery and attends dance glasses so I thought this lovely image from Digi Stamp Boutique fitted just fine......




Card – The Range
Digi Image & Sentiment ~ Digi Stamp Boutique ~ “Ballerina Isla”, coloured with Promarkers
Dies – My Favourite Things
Sequins ~ The Range
Glitter ~ from my stash


I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:-

Digi Stamp Boutique ~ November Competition




Thanks for taking the time to stop by and enjoy the rest of your day.....







1 comment:

  1. What an adorable card!!! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Creative Inspirations. Good luck,
    Rene

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments, they really mean a lot

Jayne x