Friday 2 September 2016

MALE BIRTHDAY

Afternoon everyone. Back this week (must try and find the time to blog more often) with a birthday card for my dad. I love this image from Digi Stamp Boutique, it's fun and I have used it a lot.




Cardstock ~ The Range
Paper – My Favourite Things ~ “Country Fair Plaid”
Digi Image ~ Digi Stamp Boutique ~ “Alf Cooling Off”, coloured with Promarkers
Dies – My Favourite Things
Enamel Shapes ~ from my stash


I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:-



Digi Stamp Boutique ~ September Customer Competition


Passion for Promarkers ~ #361 ~ Make us Smile


I Love Promarkers ~ #316 ~ Use A Die Cut


Thanks for taking the time to stop by and enjoy the rest of your day.....

















3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, thank you for joining us over on the ILP challenge this fortnight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great male card, thanks for joining us at Passion for Promarkers this time.
    Lorraine DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really fun card Jayne. I love the fab image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week for Lorraine's 'make us smile' challenge. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments, they really mean a lot

Jayne x