Saturday 2 July 2016

SPORT

Morning everyone. A sporty themed card today as we are in the middle of Euro 2016 and of course Wimbledon




Paper ~ MFT

Image ~ Digi Stamp Boutique ~ “Football Dan” ~ coloured with Promarkers

Enamel Dots ~ Papermania

Die ~ MFT


I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:-

I Love Promarkers #312 ~ Sport

Digi Stamp Boutique ~ July Competition

The Ribbon Girl ~ June Any Image

As You Like It ~ Favourite Markers, Inks or Pencils (Promarkers because I have always used them, find them really easy to use and blend and come in a huge range of colours)


Thanks for taking the time to stop by and enjoy the rest of your day.....









2 comments:

  1. Fantastic card and image, thank you for sharing with us at I♥Promarkers. Hugs, Shona xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, Jayne. I love your colouring and colours of the card. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments, they really mean a lot

Jayne x