Thursday 2 June 2016

NEW HOME

Morning everyone. Hope you are all well today. So to my card for today and I am using a recent purchase from Digi Stamp Boutique. Very cute and versatile image.




Paper – MFT Country Fair Plaid cut with Blueprint Die from MFT

Card – from my stash

Image – Digi Stamp Boutique “Bob” - coloured with Promarkers

Sentiment – Computer generated

Gems – from my stash


I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:-

As You Like It – Favourite Food or Drink & Why (I love the colours or Rhubarb & Custard or Strawberries & Cream which the colours of this card remind me or)


I Love Promarkers – Inspired by a or Film (inspired by a song, We All Stand Together)

Digi Stamp Boutique - June Competition 



Thanks for taking the time to stop by and enjoy the rest of your day.....







2 comments:

  1. Great card. Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations this fortnight.
    CraftyNatalie- DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, Jayne. I love your colouring and colours. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments, they really mean a lot

Jayne x