Friday 4 March 2016

MOTHER'S DAY

Morning everyone.   It’s been a while since I last blogged.  Have not managed to get the time to sit down and craft and also a bit stuck for ideas recently.  So I have treated myself to some new craft goodies and I am sure when they arrive these will kick the inspiration back into gear!  Meanwhile I have done a quick card for Mother’s Day.



Card – from my stash
Paper – Pink Petticoat
Sentiment – Digi Stamp Boutique – “Birthday Words”
Stamp and Co-ordinating Die “Aloha” – Clearly Besotted
Other Dies - MFT
Sequins – Poundland


I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:-

Creative Inspirations #246 – Pretty Projects

Cute Card Thursday – Mother’s Day

As You Like It – Favourite Occasion & Why       (Mother’s Day as I still love making things for my mum)



Thanks for taking the time to stop by and enjoy the rest of your day.....




4 comments:

  1. A lovely card, nice fresh colours. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jayne, this is a beautiful card - I love the colours you have chosen - everything here is so pretty. Thank you for joining us this time at Creative Inspirations.
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card, Thanks for joining in with our challenge at As You Like It,
    hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous card!
    Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments, they really mean a lot

Jayne x