Saturday 9 January 2016

SPACEMAN

Afternoon everyone, here we are heading towards the second week of 2016.  Happy New Year to all my blog and craft friends!

So here is my first card of 2016.  I found myself watching the Royal Institution Christmas Lectures over the festive period which was about surviving in space.  I also won a voucher from the wonderful Digi Stamp Boutique so thought I would combined the two on today’s card.




Image & Sentiment – “Space Adventure Set” – coloured with Promarkers
Paper – Pink Petticoat
Card – from my stash
Gems – from my stash
Dies – MFT


I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:-

Passion for Promarkers – Monochrome (327)

Cute Card Thursday – New (new image) (407)


Thanks for taking the time to stop by and enjoy the rest of your day.....





2 comments:

  1. Fab card, Jayne! Love the monochrome colour scheme and simple design! Thanks for joining us this week at Passion for Promarkers. Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww this is so cute!! Love the fun design!
    Thanks so much for joining in my Monochrome theme at Passion for Promarkers! :-)
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments, they really mean a lot

Jayne x