Wednesday 2 December 2015

CUTE COUPLE

Hello everyone, I hope you are all well today. So to my card for today...... I have used an old digi image from Digi Stamp Boutique to create my latest card.  I know it’s a bit early to be thinking about Valentines but I wanted a break from doing Christmas related things.  Would also make a great anniversary card I think.




Paper – Pink Petticoat
Cardstock – from my stash
Image & Sentiment – Mr & Mrs Love-Bot, coloured with Promarkers
Dies – MFT
Enamel Dots – from my stash

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:-


Creative Inspirations – AG (338)

Digi Stamp Boutique - December Comp


Thanks for taking the time to stop by and enjoy the rest of your day.....









1 comment:

  1. This is a cute and quirkly creation! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments, they really mean a lot

Jayne x