Monday 12 October 2015

DON'T MENTION CHRISTMAS JUST YET!

Good morning everyone, I hope you are all well today.  So on to my card for today...... I thought I would have a go and my first Christmas themed card.  I don’t usually like to do anything Christmas like before the beginning of December but I thought I would start to get myself a little bit organised and this lovely digi image helped



Image – Digistamp Boutique Skating Katie – coloured with Promarkers
Sentiment – computer generated
Paper – Digistamp Boutique – snowy backgrounds
Card – from my stock
Snowflake Embellishment – The Works
Die - MFT

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:-

Digistamp Boutique Monthly Competition – October

Papertake Weekly Challenge – Anything Goes

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and enjoy the rest of your day.....

1 comment:

Thanks for all your lovely comments, they really mean a lot

Jayne x