Tuesday 18 August 2015

IS IT AUTUMN TODAY?!

Good afternoon everyone.   Trying to get back into my blogging again and with all the rain today I have no excuse.  My card today is inspired by hopefully a blip in the weather at the moment.  It certainly feels very autumnal.


Papers – Pink Petticoat

Kraft Card – from my stash

Sentiment – Little Claire’s Designs

Flower Embellishments – “Aloha” Clearly Besotted – coloured with Promarkers

Dies – MFT

I would like to enter my card into the following challenge:-

Passion forPromarkers – Sketch (310)
 
Thanks for taking the time to stop by and enjoy the rest of your day.....
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Oh this is beautiful Jayne , I love your paper and colour combos, thank you so much for playing along with us over on the pfp challenge blog
    Hugs Lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Jayne. I love the papers and pretty flowers. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments, they really mean a lot

Jayne x