Wednesday 2 February 2022

CREATIVE INSPIRATIONS DT POST - WITH LOVE

Morning, a new challenge at Creative Inspirations blog.  I can't believe it's February already - it will soon be Spring!, my favourite time of the year.

This month's challenge is "with love".

Our prize this month is from Crafty Ribbons.


and is a selection of these lovely ribbons


For my card I've chosen this cute little bear stamp.  I can't quite remember where the stamp is from but it might be LOTV.



Stamp - LOTV? coloured with Promarkers 

Patterned Paper - from my stash

Twine - from my stash

Sentiment Stamps - Clearly Besotted Stamps

Dies - MFT


We look forward to seeing all your wonderful "with love" creations over at the Creative Inspirations blog

Thanks for stopping by


Jayne xx 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all your lovely comments, they really mean a lot

Jayne x