Thursday 14 April 2016

FLY-BY FRIENDS

Morning everyone.   It’s a lovely morning again today; hopefully no storms will arrive again this afternoon.  I have just been sitting outside having a coffee and listening to the wildlife so what else can I do but create an inspired card with my new stamps from MFT.




Card – From my stash
Paper – Pink Petticoat
Bee Image & Sentiment MFT “Fly-By Friends, coloured with Promarkers and glitter pen
Gems – Papermania


I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:-


Creative Inspirations - #249 –        Your Favourite Things (MFT Stamps, Gems,                        Promarkers and Patterned Papers)

I Love Promarkers - #306 – Two Colours Only

Crafty Calendar Challenge – April – AG

The Ribbon Girl – April Competition

Cute Card Thursday - #421 - Handmade Embellishments




Thanks for taking the time to stop by and enjoy the rest of your day.....









5 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous card Jayne! Love the images and gorgeous paper. Thank you for joining us at the Ribbon Girl, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Gina xx
    http://www.ribbongirl.co.uk/catalog/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jayne, This is a wonderful card. The bees are great and I love your colouring. Your card design is really stylish too - you have some super favourites! Thank you for joining us this time at Creative Inspirations.
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous creation! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic! I love the bees and the design of this card. Thanks for sharing it with us at I Love ProMarkers. Hope to see you back for more challenges. old luck, hugs from Lisbeth

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card. I love the layout, the bees and paper are great. Thanks for joining in our 'Anything Goes' challenge at Crafty Calendar this month.
    Hugs
    Bev x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments, they really mean a lot

Jayne x