Wednesday 16 December 2015

JANUARY BIRTHDAY

Hello everyone, I hope you are all well today. So to my card for today...... I am getting ahead as it’s my mum’s birthday in January and it seems to come round really quickly after the Christmas rush.  This would also make quite a nice alternative Christmas card I believe.



Paper – Pink Petticoat
Stamp – MFT “You Gnome Me” – coloured with Promarkers
 Gems – from my stash

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:-

Papertake Weekly – Winter Birthdays

I Love Promarkers – Vintage/Retro (299)

Creative Inspirations – Merry Christmas

The Ribbon Girl – AG (December)

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and enjoy the rest of your day.....








3 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us at the Ribbon Girl, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Gina xx
    http://www.ribbongirl.co.uk/catalog/

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card Jayne, that's such a cute image. thank you for joining us at creative inspirations this week.
    Suzanne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really pretty, love the cute image. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week. Dora xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments, they really mean a lot

Jayne x